Sunday, February 7, 2010

Loving You & Letting You Go..!!!

When I look into your eyes, I dream...
When you hold my hand, I wish..!
When you talk, I smile...
When you're silent, I admire...
When you're sad, I go mad...
When you're happy, I'm glad...
When you walk, i want to be your company...
When you call out my name, I fall in love...


But what's the point..?
I feel it all and you don't...


There is this emotional difference...
But I wish that you too feel the same for me atleast once...


I LOVE YOU.., without any doubt...
And I wish I could say it loud...
But I'm left with no option...
You loving me was not a condition...


What i feel for you is all immaterial...
Because, you'll always be in my fantasy and not real...


I'll pretend to be a stranger...
And act as if i knew you never...


Pretence is only thing left to do...
Perhaps it may help me move...


Eventually I'll have to see you go...
Because you deserve more...


And when you go...
I'll be all alone...


- Manish Mehta

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. renuka ( thakur's frnd )February 7, 2010 at 7:41 PM

    its wonderful...keep writin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. **i like mania**
    well written..
    mast likhta hai tu!
    keep posting..
    btw,im always deer!
    luv u tonnes..mwa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fuckkk !!!
    crazy mannn !!! :O
    too good this one is.. :)
    loved it completely.. ;)
    Amazing piece of writing.. :D
    keep the good work up .. :) :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. too good vd..i like ur senti stuff mnish...reminds me of Salman in Hum dil de chuke sanam :PPP

    ReplyDelete
  6. mania man i might be ur biggest fan of this 1 as its d same fantasy i had like 2 share but couldnt as i had no words man u really rock n this 1 really rockkkkkssssss....u should become an artist toooooo coooooollll!!!! dil ki baat chin leeee tuneee ma friend

    ReplyDelete