Monday, July 6, 2009

At The Moment..!!!

The story... is it all over... Or is it not?
Does it have an end or not?

Those moments...
Those pleasures...
Those conversations...
That giggles...
Will we have more of them... or is that about it!?

Just can’t express a thing, that’s because there is a misunderstanding...
It isn’t a big deal...
I hope you feel...

A little that you understand...
It’s just an optimism on which I stand...

We’re away...
But I don’t want it that way...

I’ll be your fantasy...
Because I know how to keep you happy...

I can just go on and on writing the plea...
But it’s worthless...
Because... later I will edit and subsequently delete...

Just give me a little time...
Don’t be annoyed...
I shall get back...
And we shall sway again...

Just working on proving a point...
Hope not to disappoint... understand me...
And forgive and get over on “what it is, but actually not”

-Manish Mehta

5 comments:

  1. i love this
    its great that u can express so well
    just mind blogging
    u in all bt wid none
    u ....
    i don wanna say
    well great going
    but do start writing happy things doodie....
    that will soothe u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nvr knew dis side of urs...
    bt it ws so simple n true..
    i really liked it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice thoughts n nice poems...!!!!

    ReplyDelete