Sunday, February 14, 2010

I WISH I HAD A VALENTINE..!!!

Ok, I apologize for what I wrote last time…
Today is the day, and I wish I had a valentine…

A couple makes the two people so perfect…
Both have their positives & negatives, but they respect…

The caring for each other,
The sharing of emotions,
The understanding of conditions…
This is what defines valentine’s…

But I have none…
And I strongly wish I had one…

Somebody for who I’d die for…
Somebody for whom my love is pure…
Will all this just be my fantasy…?
Guys this feeling is making me crazy…!

Destiny shall take me its way…
Where I hault at my princess, wishing her Happy Valentine’s Day…

I promise that every happiness embraces her…
And to make this true I’d even fight a war…

But where is this girl who rules my dreams…
And with her thought, in excitement, my heart screams…

I want to say I Love You…
But girl, where are you…?
Come out of my fantasy…
Come in real…
I promise my love will be worthy…
And I’ll be a dear…

So the status of being single – I quarantine…
I wish I had a valentine…

- Manish Mehta

8 comments:

  1. Now after reading this even i wish i had a valentine.. :'( :D :D
    nice one bro !! :) really good.. :) keep up the writing.. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice 1 aise hi kuch likhte reh..koi toh mil hi jayegi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. waah mania...im fida on dis one..
    i wish evn i had a velntinee!! :'(
    but tu likhte reh meri jaan..
    lv u lots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ofcourse u WISH manya! we all know how much u wish...nice one mboy.. nice one.. diff to believe u can write so well.. sexy senti stuff..muah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. manya fida hoon tere poems pe yaar reaaly yeh padh ke abhi toh valentines chayiye hi aise bhi tere paas valentines toh thi tu gaya nahi tha kya uske saath

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey......yep....tru.....bt dnt wry ul find 1 soon....bt do tel us abt her too......<3

    ReplyDelete