Tuesday, February 9, 2010

W.T.F..!!!

It's 2 in the night, and I can't hit the bed...
And I just can't stop saying W.T.F...

I'm so bored...
I'm so lame...
My eyes are red, and my head is to be blamed...

My head is thinking about what happened in the past...
And my heart is beating for what tomorrow is holding me for future...
I wish if all the happiness of yesterday long lasts...
Thinking about my love, makes me appear immature...

The reason for being awake is somebody...
And now when I'm dumped, I say it's nobody...
And I can't express what I'm feeling, to anybody...

How do I ask you to get back to me...
When leaving me, made you feel so happy...
For your love, I just wasn't worthy...

I have nothing to complain...
The reason is simple and plain...
What you deserve is the BEST...
And I'm nothing, but just like the rest...

Hope you discover wonders in your man...
I'll be forever your fan...
Every moment spent with you was awesome...
I feel content knowing that I atleast had someone...

Lost into a fantasy...
Wondering if you'll be back...
But No, you won't, bloody - W.T.F...

I need to move-on...
I need to stop missing you...
I need to think practically...
I need to convince myself that you don't belong to me...

The sadness doesn't lie in losing you...
It's the fear of losing the touch with you...
Nobody has touched my emotions and heart like you...
How will I manage without you...?

About me, you don't worry...
For choosing you always for my poem, I'm sorry...
But I just love you alot...
And hence you rule my blog...

I repeat don't worry about me...
I'm just a little crazy...

Alright, now I'll have to end...
It's now 3 in da night and I still can't hit the bed...
And I'm chanting W.T.F. - W.T.F. - W.T.F...

- Manish Mehta

12 comments:

  1. W.T.F... Sexy \m/('o')\m/

    Task over..
    Success achieved..
    Mission accomplished..

    We can now write poems on almost any topic .. (W.T.F, isn't that super sexy?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why is your poem so saddie .. WTF ??!!
    i want happiness :De

    ReplyDelete
  3. its too gud
    in fact one of d best poem

    ReplyDelete
  4. mania w.t.f. yaar u live in fantasy only or dis is a reality wic u r making a fantasy hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm!!!!!n e ways great 1 again we shall call u master blaster poet !!!!!w.t.fff

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey dam nice!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey......wtf.......i realy felt 4u while readin it....wish u nevr get to feel dis....hope u get whum u lov.....n u nt lyk d rest....u simply d best....<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm...ya i too think its a reality which he's makin a fantasy......watever it was it was too gud........manish....

    ReplyDelete