Monday, July 6, 2009

That's About It..!!!

My life was going great...

Complete happiness what it was...

Then you came in like a strong storm...

And tear it all down...

Ending it all now...

I’m ready for this to be over...

It should have been from the start...

My body just can’t take it anymore...

Don’t you know you’re everywhere...

Why I can’t make it stop...

It should have been done long ago...

How can you take perfection...

And turn into such huge mess...

Of harmful words and this and that...

I wish where i am standing is miles from where you are...


- Manish Mehta

1 comment:

  1. mania.. dis is so unlike u.. ur not at all harsh.. wat happened to ur big heart.. i hope it hasnt shrunk.. champ.. never wanted you to change..
    i'll buzz you soon.. n we shall catch up..
    cya..
    and keep writing.. ur amazing at it..!!

    ReplyDelete