Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm Sorry..!!!

Nothing was going my direction…
Upon that I made an erroneous declaration…

I know that it hurt you…
And towards my sorry your heart won’t move…

I had to confess and clear…
And had no intentions to prick you my dear…

This must have hurt you to the core…
And you would never speak to me for sure…

You’re not understanding me was my complain…
It was indeed my misunderstanding which is making me insane…

Whatever you did was for my good…
And I feel like a loser on spoiling your mood…

Please forgive me on being so silly…
And we’d end this forever happily, hopefully…

With these last words, I’m going to miss you forever…
And I promise you that I’ll hurt you never…

Sorry..!!! Is all that I can say…
And for all this mess swearing words from you should me on my way…

I hope to get a reply on this…
For which I beg you please…

Sorry..!!!

- Manish Mehta

3 comments:

  1. aww....i forgive you baby..mwa mwa...
    hahahahhahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an innocent sorry wil surely get a reply...wil pray..

    ReplyDelete