Monday, April 6, 2009

Can't Move On..!!!

Walking through the road…
This gets me into the nostalgic mode…
I still gaze at the window, when I pass by that road…

Looking for someone who blushes and smiles…
And on that path I’ve travelled miles…

In disappointment I always leave…
Having found nobody, I leave with a belief…

Belief of, “either” someday you’ll be at the window and ask me to take you along…
And we would walk on the rhythm of a beautiful song…

Belief of, “or” someday you’ll be at the window waving me a forever good bye…
And I’d leave when you tell me the reason why…

And if you don’t, I’ll be still forever…
I’ll leave never…

How can I move on without knowing the reason...?
Where an instance in me believes that you’ll be back with a beautiful season…

Your first name with my last is what I desire…
But your “No”, will put me through hell and fire…

I’ve spoken all my fantasy…
With this feeling I feel so mushy…

See… It’s been so long…
And I haven’t been able to move on…

- Manish Mehta

5 comments:

  1. just yest we were counting.. wondering how much more.. n here u say u wnt it forever! this'll do u no good u knoe..
    though i lik ur knack 4 putting it down d way it is.. cant do it 4 nuts.. n wnt dream of makin it public..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dude real gud one...jus loved it...nice...keep writin ...cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh mahn...philosophy and yu...woahh..
    bt gud wurk hun!
    impressv!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Your first name with my last is what I desire…" - (i forgot to tel u earlier) i lurrved this one!! ..its soo symbolic.. ...cnt be explained in words..nice one :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. dun make us cry...

    ReplyDelete