Tuesday, July 29, 2008

When I Die..!!!

Please don’t shed a tear...
Because you make me do the same...
Except I can see yours, and hide mine...

You’re not barring me forever...
You are planting my soul...
Just like an apple seed...
I will be grown up indeed...

Its time for me to travel...
Go to places i haven’t seen...
Because of my busy routine...
One thing you got to promise...
Don’t forget our good times...

Its not over...
Its not a lie...
My spirit will be around, a happy butterfly...
Please don’t question when I die...

I am just going to the endless side...
Waiting for you to arrive...
For our love to shine...

If you think about me...
I will always be near...
I will be waiting for you to join...
I have saved us a spot here...

Its not over...
Its not a lie...
Please don’t question, when I die...

-Manish Mehta

5 comments:

  1. hey dis 1's won u a fan....gud job..luv it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. itz amazin....hats off to ya dude... neva knew u write so well....i luvd it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. maneeeessshhh mehta...
    u write so well buddy..
    y yu wastin tym wid UNO..? lol
    relli..awes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nvr write sumthin like dis again..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete