Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Feeling, The Meaning..!!!

I’ve never felt this way...
Such love...
Such meaning...
Wanting you to hold me...
As we get older and older...
What can I say...
I love you so...
I’m as a wounded dove...
Pathetic and weak...
Needing your love...
Needing your arms...
To hold me tight...
Because your love is the only love...
That has the right...
To hold me tight...
To make me feel right...
So hold me tight...
Release our love...
Heal me right...
For our love is strong...
And if we do this right...
Babes, all will know...
That with our love...
We’re up for a fight...

-Manish Mehta

5 comments:

  1. surperbb.....cnt blive mania u have written it...damm gud ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGawsh u wrote thiss?? wow ur realli realli gOOd im jealous!!

    awww i wish sOme guy wOuld write pOems liike this fOr me:(...aww shows hOw rare u really are bOii

    keep it up one daii u will make sumone soo happy aww how cute!!..

    Mwahhhzz take care hunn...

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. shyt...all i remember is tight right and fight..lol
    cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if u hv dedicated it to sum1...u'l make dat person feel d most luckiest on earth...ur simply superb..

    ReplyDelete