Monday, January 10, 2011

Be Wherever, Be Forever..!!!

Yes, I miss you..
And can think about nothing but you..
I'm trying to move on..
Still I can feel you from dusk to dawn..

We've been together since ages..
Without you, the script of my life are blank pages..
You know my every breathe and emotion..
Why does this life have to bring a partition..?

Without you..
Whom would I talk with?
Whom would I laugh with?
Who would flea away my blues?
Who would make me blush with those cute I Love You's..?

I'm so gona miss you bad..
Your eyes, your smile and holding your hand..

(Still writing)

When you wouldn't be there..
I'd be lost,
I wouldn't even be able to find myself anywhere..
To me,
You Be Wherever, Be Forever..!!!

-Manish R. Mehta

1 comment:

  1. Mania..i say go for it.. I want some happy feeling poems..!!

    ReplyDelete